Imagine yourself participating in a Strategic Sales Leadership Summit surrounded by 10 Sales Leaders gathered around the Mandarin Oriental’s Executive Boardroom in Las Vegas… Think you’d walk away with a better Sales Strategy for Execution?
Leading at the Tip of the Spear is critical to the organization. Success depends on organizations where sales leaders effectively align people, processes, and compensation levels within department as well as the larger organization.
In this intensive Strategic Sales Leadership Summit program, you will explore characteristics of exceptional sales leadership, and learn how you can boost organizational success through your role as a sales leader in both business-to-business (B2B), and business-to-consumer (B2C) settings.
Through highly interactive sessions and guided discovery discussion by both the instructor and other sales leaders, you’ll learn proven sales leadership strategies and techniques to lead yourself and your stakeholders (your direct reports and your organization).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This advanced two-day program will benefit experienced sales managers, sales directors, sales executives, and other organizational executives responsible who would like to enhance their strategic planning, execution, analysis, and direction of the sales/business development channel. This program is equally beneficial for those leading the sale process, of support thereof, for services or products. Typical attendee titles include: President, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Sales Officer, Head of Sales, SVP of Sales, VP of Sales, Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, and Sales Manager.
By attending this eleven (11) Sales Leader maximum program, you will:
- Align organizational mission/vision/values with sales force strategy
- Measuring and managing the sale initiative
- Attract, recruit, and retain quality in sales/business development
- Talent development and coaching for accountability
- Increasing sales leadership and sales team productivity
- Integrating sales and marketing departments
- Optimize compensation systems for goal attainment
From participating in this eleven (11) Sales Leader maximum program, you will:
- Align sales roles to corporate strategy and customer buying behaviors
- Use the proper measures to motivate and evaluate your sales team members
- Explore techniques for more effective hiring, coaching, and recognition programs
- Ability to align accountabilities of the sales team to match company strategy with customer expectations
- Learn techniques to drive your own, as well as your team’s professional growth and career development
- Explore the intersection of sales, marketing and new technologies to eliminate duplication of efforts and supercharge customer outreach.
- Configure your compensation and incentive plans to reinforce corporate marketing strategies and attract and motivate top sales performers
- Rich opportunities to network with a global community of sales leaders, faculty and peers
May 10-12, 2018 | Sep 13-15, 2018
$2,995 (Early Bird $1,995: Apr 12, 2018 | Aug 16, 2018)
(Includes tuition, continental breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks and educational materials)
Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
3752 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
MORE INFORMATION | REGISTER
For more information, or to register for this session, visit Request Information.