About this Course
Can you become the BEST leader in thirty days?
That’s a pretty aggressive calendar, but we’re convinced that you can (and we’ve seen it happen in those that have completed this program!) So specifically then, over the next thirty days in this course you will learn about thirty different behaviors that will differentiate you as a leader. Behaviors that roll-up conveniently into five specific areas that were derived from asking nearly 1,000 leaders two specific questions:
- “What is it that leaders are doing when they are at their personal best?” and…
- “In order to make extraordinary things happen, what exactly do leaders do?”
Why are these questions important? Well, we believe that they comprise the “head and heart” of everyday leadership, individual decision making, group decision making, and managing motivation. The objectives are to understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success, and learn the foundations of effective leadership skills.
- Understand why and how leadership skills are so critical to organizational success
- Know how to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others, and are able to organize teams to work more effectively together
- Will be able to apply the foundations of effective leadership skills to everyday situations faced by leaders.
This course is part of the Executive Education offerings here at The Javelin Institute. For more information about this, or other Executive Education offerings contact us at email@example.com.