The “Leading at the Tip of the Spear” new book series launched by Sam Palazzolo provides leaders a unique perspective on what it’s like to successfully lead themselves/their organizations from a Private Equity | Venture Capitalist perspective. The simple truth is that leadership requires you to be at the foremost position, both mentally and physically. From that vantage point, leadership is a learning venture that never ends. However, leadership is a venture that involves learning moments that can be grasped/honed/improved-on over time. Specifically written to be a useful toolkit that you can easily leverage during your day-to-day initiatives, this resource provides you with the following series titles:
- The Leader: What does it take to lead? Can you be a leader if no one follows you? What is your leadership mindset, and how can you share your vision with others towards success?
- Leadership Strategy: Strategic Planning… Strategic Direction… Strategic Architecture… Call it whatever you want, but call yourself prepared to lead successfully!
- Leadership Innovation: The same-old, same-old leadership models no longer apply in the new economy… Are you/your leaders in position to lead through innovation?
- Change Leadership: Death… Taxes… Change. Three for sure aspects of leadership-life that you can count on. Counting alone will not make a leader prepared. You’re ready to lead change, right?
- Leadership Execution: Successful Implementation is crucial to achieve results… The best Strategic Plans, Innovation, and Change Leadership efforts epically fail without proper implementation/execution!
After completing the Leading at the Tip of the Spear series you’ll be better equipped to make extraordinary things happen in yourself, your workplace/industry, and the world around you… Enjoy!
Sam Palazzolo is Managing Director of Tip of the Spear Ventures (tipofthespearventures.com) and Principal Officer at The Javelin Institute (javelininstitute.org), both based in Las Vegas, Nevada USA. Tip of the Spear Ventures is a global Private Equity | Venture Capital and Business Advisory Services (M&A | Sales/Business Development | Turnaround) firm. The Javelin Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit focused on assisting those that face family hardship (Death, Disease, Divorce, Drugs, etc.) serving corporate donors through Leadership Development (Strategy | Innovation | Change | Execution) and Executive Coaching.